HVAC Repair Services in Franklin Lakes NJ
For over 40 years, the professionals at Muccia HVAC Services have been awarded with providing reliable, efficient, and quality service to the Franklin Lakes community. Our engineers are certified with the experience and compassion to ensure that your home remains safe and comfortable. We guarantee only the best and most affordable products on the market and personally offer year round unconditional satisfaction.
Inspection and Maintenance
Muccia HVAC Service technicians know that knowledge is imperative to keeping up with a comfortable, risk-free home. That’s why our professionals are devoted to completing the most detailed and thorough inspections in Franklin Lakes, NJ. Our assessments and troubleshooting ensures we can uncover the most difficult or hidden of issues, helping you to address any small concerns before they become costly repairs.
Some of Our Inspection and Maintenance Services Include:
- AC Inspections and checkups
- Heater Inspections and checkups
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Duct Modifications
- Residential Air Balancing
- Humidifiers Testing
- Water Heater Efficiency
Getting annual HVAC inspections helps to prevent and resolve future heating and cooling issues. Our engineers and technicians are professionally trained to uncover, prevent, and resolve a wide range of issues.
Regular Inspections May Result In:
- Lower Energy Bills
- Fewer System Repairs
- Extended Equipment Lifespan
- System Breakdown Preventions
- Safer System Operation
Use our unconditional satisfaction guarantee to your advantage! Obtain the knowledge you need to ensure that you get the absolute most out of your cooling and heating systems.
Here are a few basic tasks that you can do to prevent HVAC breakdowns as well as health and safety issues:
- Change your HVAC air filter monthly to prevent airflow from being clogged
- Simply hose down your outdoor units to clear out dirt and debris
- Make sure that your vents are not being blocked by rugs, furniture, drapes, boxes, etc.
Leave These to the Pros
Anything beyond these simple tasks should be left to your Muccia HVAC technicians.
Here are some of the outstanding services we provide for you:
- Thermostat Calibration
- Tightening Electrical Connections
- System Lubrication
- Drain Condensation Inspection
- Checking System Controls
- Air Blower Adjustment and Cleaning
- Evaporator And Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Checking Refrigerant Charge
- Fuel Line Connection Inspection
- Inspecting Gas Pressure, Burner Combustion, And Heat Exchanger
AC and Heater Repair
Keeping your Franklin Lakes home safe and secure is just as much a valuable concern to us as it is to you! Because of this, we want you to know the important signs of damage that, if caught in time, can be repaired and save you an extreme amount of money.
Signs Your AC or Heater May Need Repair Include:
- The need to constantly adjust your thermostat
- Noticing that there are drafty spots in your home
- Your systems are making too much noise
- Constant thermostat cycling (i.e.: your thermostat constantly turns on and off for short periods of time)
- Inconsistent or poor airflow
- Hearing a “clunking” sound when use your air or heat system
- Poor air quality
- Excess dust in your home
- Unexpected but increased utility bills
Knowing that noise, odors, and dust in your home is imperative to knowing the safety of your heating or cooling system. If you experience any of the above repair signs, call us for immediate repair and inspection. We would never want to see our fellow Franklin Lakes community caught in a loop of overpayments or unnecessary replacements or hazards.
AC and Heater Installation
When it comes to air conditioning and heating installations and upgrades we’re the team to get it done right, fast and at a price that won’t break the bank. Quality AC installments involve careful sizing, perfecting sufficient airflow, and employing the correct amount of refrigerant to your system.
To prevent further risks and complications, notify us immediately if any of the following situations occur in your home:
Signs You May Need an Upgrade or New Installation:
- Limited airflow and/or lack of cool air: the air is either warmer than usual or not blowing air as much as it should. This means that the systems compressor has failed or that the levels of Freon are too low to function properly. Poor air flow could be a result of a clogged air filter which poses as an extreme health risk.
- A buildup of moisture around your AC unit: a buildup of moisture around your AC unit can cause health risks to you and your family. The most common cause of a moisture build up is a result of a refrigerant leak.
- Strange chattering or squeaking sound: if not fixed immediately, you will end up spending almost twice the amount of money as your unit is preparing to breakdown. These noises indicate that something has either slipped out of place, the motor isn’t working, or your AC isn’t getting enough lubrication to move properly.
- A burning or smoky smell: any odor coming from your AC unit implies that the wire insulation has burned out. If not fixed immediately, this burnout has the potential to spark a fire in your home.
- High energy bills: if your bills are higher than usual, that means that your AC unit is working too hard to produce the airflow that is required to cool your home, therefore charging you twice as much to keep up with the hot weather.
- Expired warranty: an expired warranty is the simplest sign that you most likely need an upgrade or installment. These warranties only last so long for a reason.
- Thermostat problems: you will know that you have thermostat issues when one part of your house is extremely cold.
Benefits of AC or Heater Inspection, Repair and Installation:
- Higher Efficiency
- Cheaper Energy Bills
- Increased Warranty Options
- Longer Lasting Unit
- No Sudden Breakdowns
- Correct Sizing
- Prevents Unhealthy Airflow
- Fire And Combustion Preventions
Call Us Today
We want to make sure that your Franklin Lakes home remains a safe and cozy all year long. We are on standby for your inspection, maintenance, installation, and repair questions and concerns. Since 1980, Muccia HVAC Services in New Jersey have been proud to be trusted by the Franklin Lakes community and look forward to ensuring that your home remains as safe and healthy as possible!
Things To Do in Franklin Lakes
One nearby place to visit in Franklin Lakes NJ is Abma’s Farm. This is a very sweet place to visit for shopping and letting the kids pet animals in their little zoo. There are many more amenities than just local produce at this Marketplace, conveniently located less than a mile from Franklin Lakes, it is sure to be worth the trip! Other local places include a shooting range, nature preserve and some botanical gardens.
Of all these places, the most notable would be this borough’s pride and joy, the Franklin Lakes Nature Preserve. The trail preserves the natural environment and allows users to coexist among the plants and wildlife unique to the Nature Preserve. The trail connects to the existing 2.3 mile trail system within the Nature Preserve that links to a network of 11.2 miles of trails at the High Mountain Park Preserve in Wayne, NJ.