HVAC Services – Hackensack, NJ
Muccia HVAC Services is proud to serve the Hackensack, New Jersey community.
Home to the 1776 Retreat of George Washington, Hackensack is full of a rich history, yet prides itself on also being a progressive city with a top-rated medical center and multiple academic institutions.
Muccia HVAC Services strives to serve the citizens of Hackensack, New Jersey with a strong work ethic, professionalism and high quality workmanship at a price you can afford.
HVAC Maintenance in Hackensack
Like any major system, the HVAC systems in your home or office must undergo proper maintenance and inspection in order to get the most efficiency and life-expectancy out of the unit.
Using a professional for routine maintenance checks helps ensure everything is in proper working order, and operating at optimal performance levels.
Benefits of Routine Maintenance Include:
- Reduced energy consumption (i.e. lower utility bills)
- A quieter running system
- Preventative care reduces the likelihood of expensive breakdowns
- Enhanced life of the system
- And more…
By attempting to do repairs or inspections yourself, you may miss items that a trained eye with years of experience would notice. Missing small things like this can turn a small expense into a much larger one down the road. Give us a call today, you won’t be disappointed.
HVAC System Inspection – Hackensack homes & businesses
Inspection and diagnostics is a large part of what we do. Our local Hackensack technicians are experts at uncovering even the smallest of problems, helping you to keep your system free from costly repairs and/or fixing any issues you currently are experiencing.
Our Inspections may Include:
- The thermostat must be checked to ensure it is functioning properly and turning off and on at the proper presets
- The circuit breakers must be turned off and all electrical connections must be checked for loose wiring and other issues
- Various parts of the system must be manually inspected for unusual noises
- The condensation drainage process must be checked; improper draining or clogged condensates can result in the buildup of mold and harmful bacteria
- Air filters must be removed, cleaned, and sometimes replaced.
- The system must be checked for gas leaks and burner plates inspected for cracks, discoloration, and other signs of wear
- Dirt and other debris must be vacuumed out
- Coils must be inspected for condition and vacuumed as well
- The system must be properly turned on after the inspection has completed
Schedule an Appointment – Professionals on call
Your HVAC system needs to be looked at twice a year. Our experts at Muccia HVAC Services will come inspect your system, make necessary repairs, and lubricate all the necessary parts. We know how to properly recharge your air conditioning system for the coming summer and can replace the air filter to keep your home fresh, clean and safe for your family.
When to Call for Repairs
It is important to repair your HVAC system to avoid issues such as carbon monoxide poisoning or major electrical problems. If your energy bills go up, or your house seems to be off in temperature, it may be a sign you need to call. Also note any unusual noises your system may be making.
Repairs can be costly, but even more so if left unchecked.
If you notice any of the following give us a call immediately to check it out:
- Increased energy consumption / higher utility bills
- Odd noises or behavior
- Low air pressure / fan strength
- Foul smells from your vents
- Inconsistent heat or cooling
- Thermostat irregularities or malfunctions
HVAC Installation – we make it look easy
About every 8-10 years, it is a good idea to consider the installation of a new system. Energy efficient HVAC systems are a wonderful upgrade to make, reducing energy costs, improving temperature control and mediation and improving the value of your home or business.
Let Muccia HVAC Services in New Jersey make sure the proper system is installed in your Hackensack home or office. Installation of a full system can take anywhere between 8 and 14 hours, while just a furnace or just an air conditioner will be anywhere from 4 hours to 10 hours. Either way, we’ll be in and out in a timely, professional manner before you know it.
Hackensack Life – Heating and Cooling Efficiency is a must
Temperatures in Hackensack can fluctuate greatly throughout the year. Make sure your home is properly prepared with an installation and warranty from Muccia HVAC Services.
Our experts will schedule a timely repair or installation to keep your home running comfortably. Get on a regular maintenance schedule to ensure your system does not suddenly present a major problem in the middle of the summer heat or winter chill.
Things To Do in Hackensack, NJ
The Hackensack Recreation Department provides a range of programs for a variety of interests. Throughout the year special events are scheduled including magic shows, parties, and other recreational activities. Check out their website to view a calendar. For more tips on free and cheap family entertainment, check this blog out.
Other local places around Hackensack NJ include a Zoo, Escape Rooms and even Scuba Diving! As a full-service dive shop, Blue Water Divers can help with all your equipment needs from purchases to rentals. Come explore all that Hackensack has to offer!