Muccia HVAC Services in Englewood
The professionals at Muccia HVAC Services have proudly served the Bergen County community for over 40 years. Our certified engineers know the importance of receiving the most reliable and efficient heating and cooling services possible. We know that your Englewood homes and businesses deserve affordable, high quality professional products and services, which is why we personally guarantee unconditional year round satisfaction.
At Muccia HVAC Services we offer a wide range of heating and cooling services to help keep your home or business cozy in the winder and refreshingly cool during those hot summer months in Englewood.
AC and Heater Inspection / Maintenance
Your heating and cooling system, like any other major appliance, needs a little care and maintenance every now and again to help keep them running in pristine operating condition.
Our technicians are dedicated to helping you keep your home’s cooling and heating systems running at optimal capacity for years to come. We know the importance of living in a safe, healthy environment. That’s why our professionals are devoted to performing the most thorough and detailed inspections in the area.
Our Inspections and Maintenance Services Include:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Duct Modifications
- Residential Air Balancing
- Humidifiers Testing
- Water Heater Efficiency
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Filter replacement and cleaning
- And more…
The Importance of Regular Inspections
Knowing the importance of regular HVAC inspections is imperative to maintaining a clean, working home. Our professional engineers are trained to uncover, prevent, and resolve heating and cooling issues before they become major problems.
- Lower Energy Bills
- Fewer System Repairs
- Extended Equipment Lifespan
- System Breakdown Preventions
- Safer System Operation
The advantage to our unconditional satisfaction guarantee is that we provide our customers with the knowledge they need to ensure that they get the most out of their HVAC system.
Maintenance Tasks You Should Perform
- Change your HVAC air filter monthly to prevent airflow from being clogged
- Simply hose down your outdoor units to clear out dirt and debris
- Make sure that your vents are not being blocked by rugs, furniture, drapes, boxes, etc.
Leave the Rest to the Professionals:
When it comes to heating and cooling system repair and maintenance, there are some things best left to the pros. Our technicians are certified, highly trained and will make sure your home is up to code and safe for your family.
A few of our maintenance services include:
- Thermostat Calibration
- Tightening Electrical Connections
- System Lubrication
- Drain Condensation Inspection
- Checking System Controls
- Air Blower Adjustment and Cleaning
- Evaporator And Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Checking Refrigerant Charge
- Fuel Line Connection Inspection
- Inspecting Gas Pressure, Burner Combustion, And Heat Exchanger
AC and Heater Repair
It is important to know when you should call Muccia HVAC Services. Knowing these signs will prevent further damages to your systems, save you money from having to install replacements, and most importantly, keeping your home safe.
Signs You Need System Repairs
While it’s always blatantly evident, there are some key signs and indicators you can look for in order to give you cues that your system may be in need of repair.
Consider the following:
- Constantly adjusting your thermostat
- Noticing that there are drafty spots in your home
- Your systems are making too much noise
- Constant thermostat cycling (i.e.: your thermostat constantly turns on and off for short periods of time)
- Inconsistent or poor airflow
- Hearing a “clunking” sound when use your air or heat system
- Poor air quality
- Excess dust in your home
It is important to call us if you are experiencing any of the above signs of repair. Our technicians are experts at solving problems and finding the underlying causes of your frustration as it relates to heating and cooling. We’ll test your Englewood home or office systems, use audible and visual cues and run advanced diagnostics (when needed) to help you figure out the fastest, most cost-effective solution.
AC and Heater Installation
A quality AC installation involves system sizing, perfecting a sufficient airflow, employing the correct amount of refrigerant, and knowing the methods of working with tightly sealed ductwork.
We’ll work with you to help determine the best fit for your Englewood residence and can provide the expert guidance and consultation you need to make the best decision for your home and family.
Do you need an AC Upgrade or Installment? Here’s how to tell….
Eventually, you will need an upgrade or replace your HVAC with a new installment, but how do you know when it’s that time? If any of the following sound familiar to you, call us immediately to prevent further damage or a potential dangerous situation.
Signs You Need an HVAC, AC or Heating Upgrade or Install:
- Limited airflow and/or lack of cool air: the air is either warmer than usual or not blowing air as much as it should. This means that the systems compressor has failed or that the levels of Freon are too low to function properly. Poor air flow could be a result of a clogged air filter which poses as an extreme health risk.
- A buildup of moisture around your AC unit: a buildup of moisture around your AC unit can cause health risks to you and your family. The most common cause of a moisture build up is a result of a refrigerant leak.
- Strange chattering or squeaking sound: if not fixed immediately, you will end up spending almost twice the amount of money as your unit is preparing to breakdown. These noises indicate that something has either slipped out of place, the motor isn’t working, or your AC isn’t getting enough lubrication to move properly.
- A burning or smoky smell: any odor coming from your AC unit implies that the wire insulation has burned out. If not fixed immediately, this burnout has the potential to spark a fire in your home.
- High energy bills: if your bills are higher than usual, that means that your AC unit is working too hard to produce the airflow that is required to cool your home, therefore charging you twice as much to keep up with the hot weather.
- Expired warranty: an expired warranty is the simplest sign that you most likely need an upgrade or installment. These warranties only last so long for a reason.
- Thermostat problems: you will know that you have thermostat issues when one part of your house is extremely cold.
Benefits of an HVAC Installment
While initial costs are always a consideration, new HVAC systems can provide a myriad of benefits that can offset those costs:
- Higher Efficiency
- Cheaper Energy Bills
- Increased Warranty Options
- Longer Lasting Units
- No Sudden Breakdowns
- Correct Sizing
- Prevents Unhealthy Airflow
- Fire And Combustion / Safety Improvements
- New Technology and Ease of Use
Call Us Today
We want to make sure that your that home remains safe and comfortable all year round. Our team of dedicated and passionate technicians are on standby for your inspection, maintenance, installation, and repair questions and concerns.
Since 1980, Muccia HVAC Services in New Jersey have been a trusted service provider in the Englewood community, and we look forward to serving local residents and businesses for decades to come.
Things To Do in Englewood
Englewood NJ, has nearby several shopping districts, there is also the Bergen Performing Arts Center. It is an intimate, yet large enough for a professional production. Interested in religious ruins? Check out The Met Cloisters! The Met Cloisters are located on four acres overlooking the Hudson River. Not to mention Fort Lee is a short drive away if you are more looking for military ruins. So, if you are traveling to New Jersey, finding great family-friendly attractions is a must! Check out Top 50 Attractions in Bergen County here if you want options.